Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hi Charlie!

DICTIONARY FOR DECODING WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

Ø Yes.................................No

Ø No..................................Yes

Ø Maybe...............................No

Ø We need.............................I want

Ø I am sorry..........................You'll be sorry

Ø We need to talk.....................You're in trouble

Ø Sure, go ahead......................You better not

Ø Do what you want..................You will pay for this later

Ø I am not upset....................Of course, I am upset, you moron!

Ø You're attentive tonight...........Is sex all you ever think about?


DICTIONARY FOR DECODING MEN'S ENGLISH:

Ø I am hungry..........................I am hungry

Ø I am sleepy..........................I am sleepy

Ø I am tired...........................I am tired

Ø Nice dress...........................Nice cleavage!

Ø I love you...........................Let's have sex now

Ø I am bored...........................Do you want to have sex?

Ø May I have this dance?...............I'd like to have sex with you.

Ø Can I call you sometime?.............I'd like to have sex with you.

Ø Do you want to go to a movie?.....I'd like to have sex with you.

Ø Can I take you out to dinner?.......I'd like to have sex with you.

Ø I don't think those shoes go with that outfit..............I'm gay.


haven't lost the way to laughing yet!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,hi!!!!!

13/12/06 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home