Friday, December 22, 2006

It's a Wonderful Life (1946) Frank Capra

Clarence: Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?

George Bailey: [praying] Clarence! Clarence! Help me, Clarence! Get me back! Get me back, I don't care what happens to me! Get me back to my wife and kids! Help me Clarence, please! Please! I wanna live again. I wanna live again. Please, God, let me live again

Clarence: You see George, you've really had a wonderful life. Don't you see what a mistake it would be to just throw it away?

Clarence: Remember, George: no man is a failure who has friends.

Zuzu Bailey: Look, Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

J'adore ce film!!!Zuzu!!!!

23/12/06 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best movie in the world!!

28/12/06 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home